Friday, July 02, 2004

In just under forty hours I will be on a plane to Vancouver airport.

So, today being the last business day before my flight, I spent the morning with dad doing last minute chores. Matt Kay made me two cd's and gave them to me. He's been trying (somewhat successfully I might add) to interest me in techno. I've found that I really like the mellow stuff a lot. Even the harder stuff is super interesting. I think it's an aquired taste, this techno of his...

I don't know what else to write. Everything I'm doing right now has to do with winding down living here, and I've already posted a lot of that stuff. This past week has been consistently repetitive; packing, errands, and goodbyes. I'm decidedly sick of it, and I imagine that those who read this are as well.

I am, however starting to get excited. This has been a long time coming.

Next post, I'll be out west.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home