Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hardly working.

I'm at the radio, looking over old blog posts and holding down the fort. I'm not working very hard right now, but I'm okay with that for the moment. I need to do some titchy little editing jobs and make sure the place doesn't burn down.

I got about four hours of sleep last night after an extended session of post graduate lecture drinking with z/s and about twenty others. I audibly groaned when the alarm rang at ten to seven. I chased away the possibility of a hangover with about a litre and a half of water. Dahn was less lucky, he's been keeping a trainwreck of a migraine at bay for the past week. It caught up with him.

I've made an appointment for new tattoos next week. This'll be the beginnings of the sleeve on my left arm. I have such plans. The appointment is four hours, I'll have a lot of ink by the end of it. I think I'm ready. The parents are going to cry. They always do.
Expect photos by next friday.

Later loves. I really need to make a promo or three.

2 Comments:

Blogger waayyy said...

hey meag! they changed blogger to google - it sucks! i wrote you a lovely comment that said what i was feeling and now they'v elost it!! and i'm not sure this'll even work!

God bless you all the same xxxx

Sarah

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh. a sleeeeve.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home