Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Currently: enjoying my day off.

Why is it that no matter how cool work is, days off are so much cooler? I don't know this one, but I know it to be true. Today was full of day offish bliss, which included sleeping till noon and buying a couple of jazz albums.

A side from jazz album purchase I needed to buy a new eyebrow ring. I was sincerely annoyed to find that on sunday I lost my eyebrow ring at work. I took it out for baking at the big outdoor oven. I'm hopelessly unhistoric as it is, but the eyebrow ring proved to be too much for these history buffs. Eager to please on my first day in costume, I removed the barbell and placed it carefully on the table next to our keys and ingredients.

I then promptly forgot about it until I got home from work.

Thirty dollars later my piercing is saved.

grumblegrumblegrumble

1 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

That's a close one.

Yeah, I guess we're even for the tat thing...Oh the joy of having numerous needles jabbed in my back for an hour and a half.

Oh, a side note, Your sister was randomly in downtown Peterborough for 15 minutes last Saturday, and I randonly ran into her. She saw my tat, and sai it was "beautiful." Now it's a week old today. yippee

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home