Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Shoe in.

Good god, my feet are killing me.

I always think I can manage a day at the cafe in cute shoes.
It's a lie, a dirty-no-good lie. The best I can pull off is a pair of Converse sneakers... other than that it's just a pair of frumpy cross trainers.

Today's shoe culprit? The ever-so-cute Doc Marten mary janes. Mary Jane, she'll get you every time.
Sunday's culprit? The innocent on the outside, evil on the inside, teeny polkadot flats. Guh.

On the other hand, pain is pretty ladies!

Early-ish shift today. 7:00 to 3:00 allllllll by my lonesome on that gorgeous espresso machine. I can get up early for that Elektra machine. Yes sir I can.

I've got to post some pics of my cappucinos, they're looking pretty sweet these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home