Thursday, November 01, 2007

love will ya marry me?

I slept in. I think mornings are becoming more precious to me. You get stuff done!
Now I need to get stuff done faster.

My productivity this week is fantastic, I'm actually running my errands in a timely fashion!
I took my cat to the vet!
I got a paper in on time! I got an assignment in on time!

I've been getting up before the sun! Mostly!
So today I pay rent and bills and send out my OSAP.
I also need to clean my apartment (horrors!) because I have a guest tomorrow night who's staying at my place through the couchsurfing network.

To the door! I have things to do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

I love mornings now -- a lot. I got up at 6.45 ish this morning. Oh yes. I think I even passed up sex for homework. Yeah. THAT kind of motivation.

Thoreau's got me by my ear now.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home