Tuesday, October 04, 2005

do I have to go to the doctor if my butt goes numb?

I'm sitting in the trent library killing a little time while the screens load. My first assignments are this week and next in all classes. I'm finding it rather intimidating... not to mention time consuming. They may make a scholar of me yet... but I think I'll give'm a run for their money... ha, well I guess it's actually my money... I digress.

I've been working on this library assignment for a couple of hours... it's not even so much me who's slow, it's the computers. And the massive amount of people using them.

I dont know what I'm doing... I seriously don't know what I'm doing. I just finished this online test... 75.5% ... I think I'm doing it over again.... shoot me and call it a mercy killing. I need a taco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home