Friday, December 02, 2005

I tso finished my sessay.

Well, that's another one in the dropbox. I pulled it off, heck... I even edited it.

I work at the Bridge tonight... hurrah, I am officially bridgestaff. And... well... at the moment I'm going to sleep for an hour before I get ready and eat some vegetables.

Thom and I are going rawfoods vegan for a week to see if it's as funny as it sounds. He an I occasionally do these mad foods challenges, sometimes they even stick. So the ethical food mantra of this week is don't cook the lifeforce out of food! Yeah! Patchouli!

3 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

te sessay will nevre dy

3:17 PM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

rawfoods...impossible at york. I swear it. impossible.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

rawfoods... impossible period kthx.

T_T

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home