Monday, October 23, 2006

so wont you help a brother out?

I've decided that the safest thing to do right now is to sleep. God knows I need it.
My cat has decided that anything even remotely box-shaped/claustrophobic is his bed. This means that all the boxes currently strewn about my floor for the purposes of moving in a week have made a veritable nap heaven for the guy. He's going to have one rude awakening when I pack him off in a box to a very downtown loft... where he will begin his new life as an indoor cat. I can picture him taking THAT well.

ahem.
MEOW!

So today I was at the parents place, making noodles and trying to get some laundry and errands done. And now... I'm overstuffed with noodles. and mommy-muffins. and... laundry?


Yeah. Laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home