Thursday, October 05, 2006

things Leviathan the Cat likes.

- cat food. he eats it. among other things
- my box of old newspapers beside the computer. he curls up in them while I blog. And sleeps for the night
- throat singing (he gets all excited)
- me. he jumps on my lap when I get home
- black cigarettes. he purrs if I light one
- chatting. if I talk to him, he talks back.
- my neighbours. he may or may not go by the pseudonym "black sabbath" in order to scam fish from the twenty-somethings on my block
- being on the internets.
- my bed. where he's sleeping now


I am such a cat lady.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

man, Levi is swiftly climbing the ranks of cool cat-dom. BTW, your cat is a total hipster. Black cigs? Incessant talking? a penchant for antiqued scrapbooking articles? Contstantly eating you out of house and home ("I specifically requested tuna!")...when it starts to purr to BSS and joanna newsome, we'll be scared.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home