Saturday, December 16, 2006

Everybody sing together now!

~Oh! Dahn set up the internet! Yes he did, he is the best!~

Yeah, the lack of posting on the blog was not the result of negligence but rather of a lack of internet. For the first while that I lived here there was a really strong wireless signal from within the building called the Scheeron Family Network.

I think the Scheeron family moved to Alaska. Or got the plague. Or maybe moved to Alaska.

Yeah, a few weeks ago the Scheeron network just croaked. It was sad. So, no more free internets.
So Dahn installed the whole thing for me. And I was happy. Yes.

I'll have you know that all I have done today is make lunch. Eat it with Dahn and Dan... and nap.
But I will sing karaoke tonight. Oh yes.
At the Puck n Pint of all places.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

You have made me happiest woman on the interweb.
no,
really.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meaghan....I want to see you before I leave for Christmas.
p.s. I love you. ;)

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! Also, I am really happy you have internet.....I've missed the updates.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

welcome back

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home