Friday, July 23, 2004

If it comes down to it...
 
I have a decision to make. My job, and much needed cash, or my beliefs.
 
I don't even know if that's a contest.
 
If these workers go on strike I do not want to cross their picket line. If I refuse to cross it, I could very easily get fired. If I get fired, I fly home on my own buck.

I'm weighing things out in my head, is it worth it to me to lose my job so that I don't cross this picket line?
 
I'm pretty sure it is.
 
What I really hope is that it won't come down to me getting ordered to cross a picket. Then I wont be forced into an expensive choice about my integrity.
 
:: sigh :: solidarity forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

sucks to your ass-mar.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with stuff like that right now. Hope things work out.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home