Saturday, March 12, 2005

Carnies.

So I went to the carnival today. It was a ridiculously sunny and warm day, (almost too hot for jeans). About midafternoon Jimmy started to get a little bit cabin fevered and the Lifeteamers decided that there was no better Saturday afternoon activity than to hit up the SevenOaks carnival.

I didn't really feel like blowing cash on rides or games but I was completely content to people watch. Carnies are such an odd species. I bought a caramel apple and the guy at the stand shortchanged me. When I pointed that out to him he just winked at me and took my change back.

I managed to resist the tempation to play crowns and anchors all afternoon too. Decent times had by all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

I'd have played crowns and anchors, thats for sure. Please tell me you at least had a game or two. Shocked and appalled at your sunny day...it blizzard snowed last night in Ontario. Also, check out our lil bro's blog, he's been updating since he got to York.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home