Sunday, October 09, 2005

pass the tofurkey jerky?

Yeah, the smells of massive amounts of food are permeating my parents house. Seven pies... my mother made seven pies... I mean really. She always outdoes herself.

Speaking of which... I should probably go help with the squash. Fourteen people are coming tonight. Andrew McKeachie is mix, and is currently napping in my room. Oh thanksgiving...

I am thankful for food, lots of it. Friends, lot of them. And God... who loves me in spite of me. Pass the tofurkey.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sojourner said...

Aww megs your so great. I love that you have a house of fourteen ppl. I have a house of 3 and only 1 that wants to celebrate thanksgiving. Oh its a sad day for faye. But it is exciting to here about yours and your mom making way too many pies, but you know the best way to solve that is to EAT THEM>>ha haa hope you have a great day. Loves.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

EAT! PIE! and i got ALL the lefover tofurkey. I just ate that too. and the pine nut brussels sprouts. they were delicious. and andrew, too. he was tough and gamey.

2:27 PM  
Blogger jmw said...

Yo Meg's!!!
Aw, I miss you guys so much. I hope your thanksgiving was great. Mine was as well, my family came down to Abby and we jus chill. It was very "low-key". My oldest bro who you guys didn't meet came down too! That was good. Last nite we were @ some friends and played games all nite haha. TELL ANDREW I SAY HI!! TELL HIM I MISS HIM.
p.s. I hope it's not too late but I'll see if I can get those pic's you to you asap (me and my apartment) =D

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home