Tuesday, December 06, 2005

four years later.

I'm out this particular door in about twenty minutes, then it's history 170 tutorial. It's one of my favourites.

In other news. I am four today. It has been four years since I prayed on a couch at the Bridge Youth Centre that Jesus would be in charge of my life. I was fifteen and scared shitless.

So now I'm nineteen, almost twenty and still in a process of giving Jesus control of my life. I know that some of my readers think that I'm full of shit, but it's honestly the best decision I have ever made, and I dont regret it.

It is hard, and I dont regret it.

Christ gives me hope. He makes me whole, we're all pretty broken.

Later guys, I'm going to get ready for class.

2 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Happy birthday sister.

I made that decision almost five years ago and I'm still scared shitless.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Aaron Jonathan Weiss wrote a touching poem about this called "The Shitstorm".

You can find it at Mewithoutyou.com under Journals. Click on aaron, then click on Read Full Article under the heading Shitstorm.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home