Saturday, December 03, 2005

I couldn't handle the raw.

Thom and I quit raw food. It was hard and we got hungry. We made tomato lentil soup, and we cooked the lifeforce out of it.

I just finished my show on trent radio. It turned out pretty well, I actually went without the ineffable dahn's help tonight. I managed alright... the show was on rural poets, the poetry was good.

I also hung out with Dahns sisters, jess and kate. They were rad... ten and seven... unstoppably awesome.

In other random updates, last night was my first night working at the Bridge Youth centre, it was pretty fantastic... I connected with a couple of kids, played four intense games of air hockey (unbeaten baby) and a friend who I met up with there is coming to church with me next week. It's wierd to be there in the staff shirt... but it feels good. I'm really excited to see where this all goes.

Alright... uh, read poetry, eat veggies and listen to Trent radio... everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home