Saturday, January 28, 2006

radio land.

Hey! Tonight (and every Saturday night) is my radio show Reading Between the Lines, and if you're so inclined... you have the technology to listen. Tonights show will be a bit of a departure for me. I'm a sucker for short poems, but tonight, the ballad takes all.

In cleaning my room last night I rediscovered an old book of Robert Service's poems... so tonight the likes of Dan McGrew and Sam McGee will grace the radio waves. All reports point to Johnny Cash filling the music aspect of the show. In the spirit of things, I think I'm going to tell my bear stories... all two of them!

If you're a local, it's 92.7 fm. Flip on your radio at six pm.

If you're not (and I guess most of you aren't) get streaming here at six pm. That'd be three pm in B.C.

Also tune in at seven for Signs Signify, my friend Karolyne's show.
Then definitely listen in at nine for noise from the ineffable Dahn, with his show the New Noise.

I frigging love radio. I repeat: I frigging love radio.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

meaghan, I say you dedicate a show to the great canadian road-trip. Start by downloading northwest passage by stan rogers. you will see that this idea is brilliant, canadian, and that there is no shortage of poetry, prose, and stories on the subject.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home