Sunday, February 05, 2006

I thought that, for two decades.
Well, My birthday was yesterday. I am twenty. As per usual, I dont feel any different. Except that I feel stuffed. I havent stopped being fed since yesterday afternoon. Thats what you get from having friends who show their love with food.

Little Dan - thank you for the brownies
Des - thank you for the cake
Thom - thank you for the insanely huge birthday dinner
Dahn - thanks for eating cake for breakfast with me this morning
Mom - holy crap. Vegan family dinner. I'm a lucky woman.
Dad - thanks for the wine you made!
Rick - thanks for the red with dinner!

Yep. I'm full. And I have good friends across the board.

So I blast into twenty-somethinghood. As lost as I've ever been.
My faith is being ripped apart and put back together. My life is being built from the ground up. And I have my own garden to plant come spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home