Tuesday, January 31, 2006

coffee with andrew. rice to be made.

I made it to all my classes today. This essentially means that I have accumulated two gold stars on this weeks calandar. Baby steps away from slackerhood, baby steps.
My brother is sitting on my bed playing jazz on his laptop. It's good to have a guy around with good taste. We like the same kind of jazz, him and I. He came over after school and we've been hanging out. We grabbed some vegan brownies and mochas downtown and we're about to embark upon making some fried rice and veggies. My mother, father and sister will be over shortly, and will perhaps join us.

My sister is in town to set up her art at The Spill on George street. Her paintings will grace the coffee bar and it will be lovely. I hope she got it all done. This is her first solo showing, which is a big deal in the life of a young starving artist. At least, such is what I've heard.

Alright. I need to clean the dishes that remain in my sink (thanks to my lovely roommate for doing the first load!) and then get cooking. Later friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

thanks for your semi-patience in the way of staplegunning etc. I can't wait for you to see it, take pictures.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home