Sunday, February 26, 2006

look. please. i never. i

My friend Brian just came over and hung out for awhile. We sat on my bed. I drank chocolate soymilk and he smoked cigarettes. We talked and listened to the radio like cool kids would.

I am spitting out a short paper before I sleep. Tomorrow will be spent locked in the Trent library battling it out with half-crazed, underslept undergrads for politics books. Around March they all start to look like the mad scientists of silent films. Wild eyes, hair flying everywhere, hunched protectively over their books. Throwing crazed suspicious glances over their shoulders. Lunging at anyone who comes too close... stabbing at you with mechanical pencils...

Not a good scene, really.

So. I'm drinking one of Mike's cokes to stay awake long enough to finish this one. I'll finish it before I sleep. Tomorrow night may very well bring an all nighter caused by a politics essay.

goodnight readers. God with you. goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

this weekend, i come over. to take photos, write papers and hopefully not panic or waste time. we shall chill.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home