Saturday, February 25, 2006

When you get the art in your blood:


bleed it.

Here's the deal guys. I love poetry fervently. Tonight I love it even more than usual.
It was a good show. Canada has poetry worth reading. Worth listening to. Well worth getting wounded by. Download the show here.

In addition to that, I think you all need to check out Christian Bok some more. The way he shackles language and still manages to create from the strangled remnant he leaves himself with is amazing.
I found a set of readings of Eunoia, where the poems I read tonight are from. Please download all of them. Lie on your back on your bed and stare at your cieling. Listen.

In addition to that I found an online copy of the book. Read it.

That's it. I'm going to listen to Chapter A.
A good place to start if there ever was one.

1 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Christian Bok = genius.

And when you're done reading it for free online, go and buy it to support the poet.

(Available at Trent Bookstore for less than $20)

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home