Saturday, February 18, 2006

tophertophertopher.

Topher is back in town... ushering in the celebration that is reading week!
For all the non locals... Topher is my friend!

Well, now with that outburst out... burst. I am fully caught up on sleep now, and it is beautiful, let me tell you. I am full of energy, boundless, vegetable based energy.

Speaking of vegetables. Yesterday our interview with Jennifer Shmoo went fantastic. Dahn and Jennifer and I talked about the joys of being vegan, and she answered all of our questions. She was absolutely wonderful guys, just wonderful. I gushed all day. You can listen to the interview here.

Okay. On to breakfast. I am going out for breakfast. At the twofiftycafe.... I think I might only get toast. Toast is usually vegan. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home