Thursday, March 02, 2006

Going for the Artery.
Well, tonight is make-forty-bucks-modeling at The Artery night. I am excited, for this day comes but every once in a while.

In preparation I am showering, listening to my hipster roommate & co squawk excitedly about Metric, and I am eating soynut-butter sandwiches. I would rather not be working tonight. I'm tired as all get out, but you can't exactly call in "tired" can you?

Today I wrote and passed in my late politics paper. It was only slightly late, but it (among other things) weighed on me heavily enough to make me have constant nightmares for the past three nights. I have dreamed :

- That I have been in a job interview and forgot to wear shoes
- at another job interview and forgot how to speak english
- that I was on a tightrope walking over a crevasse carrying a crate full of essays that obscured my vision, with a snake yelling at me to hand them in on time
- that I was being yelled at for being a lesbian by an angry mob, and couldn't get a word in edgewise to say that I'm actually straight.
- that I showed up to Trent Radio for radio art day, and thought it was folk art day and brought pictures of squirrels and chickadees instead.
- that I showed up to Trent radio for radio art day with songs that were too pretty, and got yelled at
- that my room was a mess that could never be cleaned up, no matter how hard I tried
- that I fell into my closet and inside was a portal to the World of Warcraft, where I was chased by a dragon.

This is quite honestly just a start. And in ALL these dreams I have the feeling that I am late. Honestly, thank God this paper is in. I don't have another to write till next week.

On with the arts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home