Tuesday, August 15, 2006

another drink and the evasive rosetta.

Well, this week is all about the ever evasive rosetta latte. I've been pouring these all week.


These lattes are the precursor to a real rosetta, which looks like this.



I am so close it hurts. My milk is a little bit dry (read: a touch foamy) and once I deal with that I think I should have this suckah DOWN son!

...

Here's another drink to order when you get to the Silverbean. I made it for Dahn. It's understated and wonderful.

Simple.
(double shot, half sweet)

- pour a half shot of sweet into a demi-tasse (hazelnut or cinnamon work wonderfully)
- pour a beautiful, crema topped double shot into the demi-tasse. Serve.

There you go kids. News on the coffee front.

1 Comments:

Blogger .letting go said...

augh. I know.

I MIA'd last night to a sleepover with some coworker womens... it was great... but I miss you. Mishoo.

MISSSHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home