Thursday, July 20, 2006

thursdays are my favourite.

It's 9:22 and I'm sitting in the office. I am going to make a list for you as to why Thursdays are my favourite.

- work. - I'm up at eight thirty and at the office for nine. Usually I plan stuff or I go downtown to meet up with kids. General rowdiness at the office is standard. Interns rule.
- class. - I've had Zsuzsa's class every Tuesday and Thursday all summer. Today is actually the last class. I'm leaving work early so that I can get the reading done. I just dont want to show up for my last class unprepared. I'll finish today, write an essay and then have a month before having Zsuzsa for three classes a week.

radio... a whole new heading.
Thursday at Trent Radio... 92.7fm
- The dead air show. - I love the dead air project. It's at five thirty. Participate.
- The hour of Chuckles. - Also a brilliant bit of fun, involving a genius cast of characters... Jake, baby Rae and Skye (who loves starwars). (6:00 pm)
- supper! - I get to cook on Thursdays and take food to the radio. It's my favourite because I really rarely get to cook for my friends.
- The Underground Express.- Oh Andrew... you are the greatest (8:00 pm)
- Francofolie! Revolution a la radio! Avec moi! (11:00 pm)
-
The New Noise. Dahn's show is pretty much my favourite animal. Has been for awhile. (midnight to two-ish)

- I also just like being at Trent Radio. It's a great space to hang out in. There's food, really cool people and noises. What more could a girl ask for? Really?

This is the play by play of why Thursday is my favourite. Join me next week for "Why tuesday is the best!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home