Monday, September 04, 2006

move this! (cue tetris song)
my house looks as if a tornado of sorts hit it...

ah yes. HURRICANE DESIREE.

After a day of moving stuff around tetris style, I think we may perhaps be making some headway. Perhaps my apartment will be clean and set up by... the end of this week.

Ah jeez. I have no idea how two people can claim to have ownership of this many small kitchen appliances...

coffeemaker - ZEY DO NOT AUN US!
sandwich press - Ve aun ourselfs!
electric kettles - Yes! YES! VE AUN ZEM!!
toaster oven - brothers! sisters the kitchen is ours! No longer will we be commanded to make toast, to endlessly reheat history! I call for a battle!
Microwave - TO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

shit. my kitchen is going to pwn me.
I need to leave.



TO DAHN'S!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

Microwave: Comrade spoon, eef you open ze door und come eenside, ve vill create an explosion vith such force zat ze apartment vill be crushed!
Spoon: zeez hippies und zee leetle dog und cats! Ve Vill Pauwn Zem...

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home