Thursday, September 14, 2006

we like the toast a whole damn lot (like Rory Calhoun, before he got shot)

I slept in, a lot. Thankfully there are no witnesses and I'm not late for anything, so I can just feel lazy all on my own. So! I am eating toast and reading kierkegaard and being ordered around by the cats.

In the vein of dahn, code and many others, I think I'll post my classes. They are::

- Crisis in Modern Critical Discourse; Return of the Religious - With the one and only Zsuzsa Baross. Of all my courses, I am most excited about this one. Zsuzsa blew my mind on Monday, and the texts for the course look amazing.

- Text and Image - A rare Zsuzsa course I just picked up. I was taking 280, but I think that I'd rather take that next year with her and take this course while it exists. That, and Dahn talked me into it.

- History and Theory of Theatre - With Prof. Magdelena, from Poland! This course looks promising. Magdelena is new, but her research on theatre and marginalized groups sounds fantastic. Plus, I have a seminar with my new friend, Cliff.

- The Making of the Modern Body - Another Zsuzsa course. It looks amazing. In our first lecture Zsuzsa intimidated the shit out of everyone and I furiously took notes on implants and transplants.

Zsuzsa and Magdelena for the effin' win. All right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home