Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What I need is :

Yeah it's that dumb google thing where you type in "(your name) needs". I did it. Now I'm fessing up. Here's ten. Yes I'm lame.

- Meaghan needs to stop drawing fanart while she's ahead.
-
Meaghan needs to participate more in class discussions.
-
Meaghan needs someone to listen, they are not accommodating.
-
meaghan needs to learn how to drive a standard
-
Meaghan needs to stop trying to get into ryans pants. and get into mine.
- Meaghan needs more coffee.
-
Meaghan needs to move out to Los Angeles so she can stop reading celebrity magazines.
-
Meaghan needs help and guidance
-
Meaghan needs more help than she's capable of asking for.
- meaghan needs to update her profile because she kisses all the time now, just not me

And yes, Meaghan needs to finish her essays.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

I havent heard about this google thing. Shannon needs to try this google thing.

1:28 PM  
Blogger jmw said...

I miss you Meag's. I really do need to call you. Keep me in your prayers.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

"Meaghan needs more help than she's capable of asking for."


I think we all do.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home