Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Let the games begin.

And I have managed to do it again. This time, uglier than before!

Five papers. 37 hours. 11,000 words total.

All work must be in by four o clock on Friday afternoon. If it is not. I will lose my year. Or be eaten by crocodiles. I'm not sure which is worse at this point.

So, my hair is standing up. I'm waiting for Petes to open in four hours so I can buy smokes. I'm hoping to have a paper done before breakfast tomorrow. My breakfast is caffeine and cigarettes by the dozen.

Some sick part of me has got to LOVE this, for me to do this every time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meags,
it me amanda!!!!
we have not talked in ages what is your number so we can have a chat
I miss you friend!!!!
hugs amanda

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home