Thursday, March 08, 2007

where do you hold your hands when we talk on the phone?

The image “http://www.beckerfilms.com/breathless.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I am tired and sore dear friends, tired and sore. And I got a sunburn, and a windburn, and maybe even some frostbite. I can't tell.

Today went a little like this
- up early, did some reading, showered.
- went for coffee with Dahn and Jesse.
- sped to campus to vote in the referendum
- operated the Booth of Truth outside for five hours. It was cold. It was windy. It was sunny. But I got the students to tell the truth on the radio. I also got a bunch of them to vote.
- sped to Trent Radio for a Board Meeting.
- Dahn's for an avocado sandwich
-Lifedrawing modelling. Thus the soreness. It'll be the last time I model until I hook myself up with other places around town. I worked hard. The artists like me more than a friend.
- Trent Radio again for my show. Got home just before midnight.
- Late night errand! Just got in.

Bah, I'm exausted. I'm getting my hair cut off tomorrow. I'm sick of it. I want a cute short cut again. A la Breathless. No more combs!

The tyranny of combs is ended, as has my energy. Goodnight.
Good luck, friend.
Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

wow...bye, meags hair. It was nice seeing you. Who knows? we might see each other again...give it a decade.

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home