Friday, March 16, 2007

My dinner. Better than your dinner.

The image “http://img.search.com/thumb/6/6e/Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg/250px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Because the flying spaghetti monster clearly says so.

I had whole spelt spaghetti with tomato sauce from scratch.
That's right, it had olive oil, tomatoes, onions, loads of lovely red pepper, rosemary and about fifteen cloves of garlic. Seriously kids, let's not kid around about garlic. It tastes good. For protein I threw in some pressed firm tofu from Minh's Chinese Grocer downtown.

Spelt spaghetti is great. It's dark brown, and has a lot more substance than the white-flour variety. It made my tummy happy.

I topped it all off with some nutritional yeast for a shot of B vitamins.
Mmmm, B vitamins...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

I'm assuming spelt spaghetti and whole-wheat spaghetti are different things?

White pasta is semi gross, I agree.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home