Saturday, December 29, 2007

green with.

I'm sitting at my computer, debating on whether I should go out or stay here and sleep. If I go out I shop. If I stay here I sleep.

I could stand to do both. I got a bit of Christmas money that I could quite practically spend on food and clothing, maybe a new book. Mmmm. Food.

Who am I kidding, I did little other than eat between the twenty fourth and the twenty eighth, I'm looking forward to eating a little normal food. Like a roti and a cappuccino maybe.

Oh cappuccino. If I go to work I imagine that I'll see Steve looking like a marooned sailor who just saw his lifeboat. Maybe this is self-aggrandising, but the poor guy has worked three days of doubles. I owe him one.

Dahn and Jesse are off to Toronto to visit Z/s. I am working. Tant pis.

On the other hand my brother got me a big black apron for Christmas, which has my name stitched into it, and the words "Queen Barista" stitched in beneath that. It's pretty cute. I'm looking forward to wearing this lovely apron to work tonight.

It's decided. I'm going out. I think I only feel tired because I fell asleep in my chair last night. Chair does not equal Bed. But I should be okay to seize the day here.
Much loves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

<3333333333

you know what that's for ;)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home