Saturday, March 19, 2005

too tired to post.

I'm feeling awfully lethargic for a Saturday evening. I fully intend on capping my evening with reading, laundry and sleep. I lead an exciting life.

I just came in from a youthworkers conference entitled 'Youth Ministry as a Sanctuary in a Culture of Violence'. Really was a worthwhile weekend I think, I didn't 'network' much... I still haven't gotten the hang of all that, but Tony Campolo was the keynote speaker and it really was a driven sort of weekend. I sponsored a kid in Mexico named Jose, and am starting to think that if I'm going to do this whole Christ-following thing seriously, then I need to be a lot more radical about serving him with all I've got, including my money.

More later I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

YES! Sponsoring Mexican kids! Man, doesn't it rock? How did you fall in love?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

Oh, yeah, and I got 4 months on IAM, you want it?

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home