Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I finished my sessay!!

Well, yes I did just in the nick if time and procrastinated all to rat. I finished it though and it's handed in and I dont have anything due till next Monday. Hurrah!

::things I have learned from this, the first of many university essays to come::

1)
I still procrastinate... a lot.
2)
Even when I finally get down to work, I generally waste a ridiculous amount of time.
3)
In terms of time actually spent writing, I can get essays done rather quickly.
4)
I should uninstall msn while writing essays
5)
I should consider writing essays in the daytime, rather than waiting for inspiration to hit at midnight.
6)
university is still okay.

Well. Yeah that's about it. I think I'm going to go for a late night bikeride... but what I should really do is my political studies readings. There are men in the basement trying to fix our furnace... which is good. It's bloody freezing in here...

peace out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

Im proud...watch the marks...theyre the true reflection of how good you are at...PROCRASTINATION ESSAYS! don't install msn either...short bouts on it throughout the late night provide welcome juice/conversation breaks, and twelve times better for your lungs than cigarette breaks.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

procrastination? my essay's due in 4 hours and I'm starting now! o_O

8:45 AM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

You tso finished your sessay! I am tso proud of you!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home