Friday, December 09, 2005

laundry.

I'm off to the laundromat. This time is for real. (cracks knuckles)

My opt out cheque isnt here... I'm worried, I really need the money, otherwise mom and dad are getting popsicle stick presents for christmas... and I'd rather not resort to pipecleaners and cotton balls if I can help it.

Second shift at the bridge tonight is in the works. It should be fun, I need to get ready now though, being as laundry takes a couple of hours and I'm resenting the lack of laundry machines in my apartment. At least I'll read some of Crime and Punishment, that'll be fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

what is WITH crime and punishment? and why does everyone who isn't Fine arts read it? is it GOOD?

9:36 PM  
Blogger .letting go said...

uh... confession : I didnt actually do my laundry.

(studies her shoes)

1:44 PM  
Blogger HCJoel said...

I tried reading 'Crime & Punishment'. I honestly did. I couldn't get past the drunk guy at the bar prattling on about everything and nothing. Maybe if the characters' names were English I would have had more luck. I put it down and will not pick it up. You're better than me, Meaghan.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home