Saturday, March 04, 2006

Radio. I mean really, it's Radio.


Saturday, you know what that means...

Poetry on the radio!
Tonight's show is called Stairwells. I'll be reading from a journal called "Lyre" that Capilano college in North Vancouver puts out. Back in my first or second show I read a couple from here, and since then I've read the whole book and it's a frigging fantastic example of lesser known contemporary Canadian poetry.

The great part about these poems is that they are quite accessible, many are story-driven so they'll be great on the radio. Listen tonight at 6pm, 92.7 fm. Or catch the streaming.

This is contemporary stuff, so there will be some mature themes and content explored. As always, take courage. Take poetry with an open heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

good show, meaghan.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home