Thursday, April 27, 2006

thursday. oh glorious.

I have a barbeque to go to in a couple of hours... I will go and eat veggie burgers. Seriously, why bother with any other kind?

So I'm sitting and thinking about a song I want to write. (This and other slacker activities brought to you by Meag's period of funemployment). I feel like writing a sad song... with a sad kazoo solo in it that's completely in earnest. We'll see how that goes.

I'm drinking some licorice tea. The tea is cold. I made it last night. This is my habit with tea. I learned to like it cold a long time ago because I always get distracted and forget about it for a few hours. But I wont give up on the tea. I'm no quitter.

I love my neighbourhood sometimes. I just watched Brian Wagner scoot down the hill on his bicycle with a load of what looked to be antiques of some description on his back. It's the season of stuff on sidewalks... it's mostly free, because the students are leaving and it's moving season.

It's gorgeous outside. I think Brian might have the right idea. I'm going outside to see what the sidewalk has to offer me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mmm said...

Meaghan, I just wrote on my views on veganism in a post. Look for number 11 in "fifty things."

i actually like soyburgers. They are soo good. Never tried them bbq'd. Yummm. But cold tea? Sacriligious!
All decent real tea has to be hot, black English tea with milk and sugar! :)

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cold tea is good too! I've had it as well! And it IS good! I like it! Although hot tea feels more like a tea party or a special social event....but maybe that's just 'cause I haven't had cold tea for a special social event. Whatever. I like both kinds. I want to hear your new song! With the sad kazoo solo! :) Lookin' forward to it! Wow!
Best of luck with the sidewalk pickings! :)
Luv ya!
Jolene

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home