Friday, April 21, 2006

a little bit of rice!

Well, I've got a rather Small Cat curled up on my pillow. I'm quite hungry and I just finished a book. I love days when I finish a book.
It's a good thing too, I haven't done much else today.

So I'm wolfing done some food (rice and beans WHAT!) Before I head out to the Bridge. It's my first shift back on in the renovated youth centre. I miss the place, it'll be good to get back. If all grants come through I start there at the beginning of May as my summer job, and that will be rad as well. Thank God for cool summer jobs.

I'm finished all but one exam. Which I should study for at some point in the near future. I'm looking forward to this first year being done. Then I can get on with my ever fabulous Summer Reading List!!

More later friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home