Monday, April 24, 2006

if cats were twice the size they are now, they would be illegal. (ps. des. make them do this. )

Every blanket I own is covered in cat piss. I am left with one solitary sheet... which is clean because it was hiding in my laundry bag... washed from the piss incident of last week. I am boycotting my life.

In addition to this today I woke up early to catch my exam bus... I left late and just barely missed it. As I watched my bus go past me I thought, "I just can't be late for this exam. It's eight thirty five. If I call a cab, I'll still make it on time." I called the cab. At eight fifty five it showed up. I had missed my second bus by that point and the cab and the second bus arrived at campus the same time. I was out fifteen bucks for nothing. I could've just stayed for the bus twenty minutes later. I paid the guy, and walked into my exam. And realized that the people writing their exams weren't in my class. Alarmed, I walked out and consulted a schedule. My exam wasn't until two p.m. Ugh.
I rescheduled my hair appointment. I should've got her to dye the blonde out of this head of mine.

(>_<)

Figured I'd post my minor misfortunes for your collective amusement.
Okay, no more complaining. Instead let me take ten seconds to list a couple of things I was thankful for/joyful about today. Then I'll go to sleep.

- I am thankful today for topher, dahn and dan. I love them.
- I am thankful for the serendiptous meeting I had with noah at the exam. We hung out for a couple of hours and it was great
- I'm really pleased for dahn. He gets to go see the folks behind pig wings. With a press pass! It's so damn cool I could croak.
- I'm thankful for God. I wish I treated him better.
- I am pleased about my new haircut. I feel so... bouncy!
- I am thankful and ridiculously happy that first year is officially over. It is! It really is!

I love the bunch of you. Sleep well.


1 Comments:

Blogger TTC said...

Cool Blog Meaghan. Sam seems to have got me hooked on this whole blog thing. Hope your exam went well and my theory about cats is...well you don`t want to know really know.

TTC

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home