Monday, May 01, 2006

Moving Day.
Well, I'm about to have three boys help me move my stuff up the stairs to my new apartment. Expect a bit of a blackout on this blog for a few days while I get my internet and phoneline figured out. I think I'll be pretty much unreachable for a bit, unless you approach my new (front!) door with a plate of vegan brownies, speaking softly (no sudden movements) then I may timidly emerge.

I dont really like moving days. They emo me right the hell out. It has nothing to do with distance (an upstairs move is not far, I'm aware). It's more along the lines of the fact that moving is a process of erasing yourself from a space. I don't like the feeling.

But whatever. I have a new apartment. I have a livingroom, a new cat (pumpkin) and a new roommate to live with. New, new, new. New is good.

To Bethune Street apt. lower - It's been great. Thanks Des. Later Cats, small and otherwise.
To Bethune Street apt. upper - to our future!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you! I don't know how to make vegan brownies, but I am heading out sometime soon anyway. :) Hope your move went well with your 3 (insert your descriptors being sure to add helpful and considerate) boys. My move went well also. And I have a new friend in my new appartment building already! :D It makes me happy. It's really sweet. She's on my floor, and wanted me to give her a hug before I left....I love the place better already! Cheers to making friends on the day you just move your stuff in! We were there a maximum total of two hours I'd say! And I chatted with this lady for about five minutes. And she's my friend already! :):):) Oh happy happyness! [happy dance on exercise ball]
I love you! Have a fabulous summer! I shall miss you....make sure you don't forget me.
Luv,
Jolene

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good-bye! i shall miss you! have a wonderful summer! (heart)(heart)
Luv,
Jolene

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home