Friday, April 28, 2006

let it all go.
It's early, but I am going to bed. I just worked a good shift at the Bridge. I had a fantastic conversation with a guy, about God and life and Marilyn Manson, among other things.
And I met one of my girls new babies. She gave birth just after Bridge closed for a couple of months for renovations. I saw the baby a week after he was born but he was just a wee thing, and all bundled up in his stroller. Tonight he's three and a half months old. I rocked him and walked with him and sang him little songs. Then I prayed for his life, and made him giggle. Thank God that the little guy is healthy and beautiful.

Then I watched the last bit of the most ridiculous movie ever. No seriously, ever.
I dozed off a little, then trotted home.
Now it's time for bed. Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home