Monday, January 22, 2007

ahem. you ready for it?... I TSO FINISHED MY SESSAYS!!!

Exactly a month late. That's damn near two months of sweating over this round of papers. As a kick in the pants, my first abstracts are due this week for the next round of papers. I mean really.

So, that's three all nighters this week. I am about as tired as a person can get, and I'm having genuine trouble piecing conversations together... full sentences are a challenge today. I just can't process what's going on around me when I'm this exhausted.

I just bought grocery with mystery money from God. I love mystery money from God. I love groceries. I just sit and open and shut my fridge thinking about all the lovely things I could make out of the things inside the fridge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Get some sleep before Wednesday, or I might put you to sleep with my rambling. I do hate one-sided conversations! Sleep!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Meagh!
And your postings are so you! I love them too! They're fun.
I miss you.
I need a hug.
See you tomorrow maybe?
I hope.
it's me.

-Jellybean

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home