Friday, January 26, 2007

oh yeah?



I am seeking employment. It's more than a tad stressful, mostly because I have a limited amount of time to find a job before I become homeless.

So, I stayed up all last night pulling together a decent resume and a form for a cover letter that I'm modifying as I spread out over Peterborough. Ideally, I want a barista job. I love coffee jobs and I am good at them. They're not as insane as restaurants and not evil like call centre jobs. I stand a pretty good chance at getting hired at Haaseltons (they need someone). I've got a damn pretty resume when it comes to coffee jobs, anything else looks a little... sparse. For example, I have zero retail experience.

What else do I know how to do? I can wash dishes, yes I can do that. But where...? Any suggestions, or if you know someone that is hiring... drop me a comment here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

its a good resume you got. Ill pray.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home