Thursday, April 26, 2007

shhhh.

The image “http://www.duracleanporthuron.com/img/services-womanoncouch.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I came home to two sleeping boys in my bed. Oh sleepy boys, so endearing in their bleary-eyed attempts at speech. I will leave them be, for they are friends and as such they are always welcome in my home.

I do love to have a home I can offer to people. My hospitality is different than my mothers or my aunt's. My place is rarely clean. Supper's late and so am I. But I love people, so I sort of open the door, open the fridge and invite my dear ones to help themselves.

To my red couch I go. I sleep on it most nights anyway. It's pretty awesome. I work tomorrow. You should visit me at the Spill during the day. I'll pour you a coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home