Wednesday, January 02, 2008

quiet house. noisy head.



Thinking about stuff.
I'm cleaning my place, which looks like it was hit by a beer-bottle, cigarette, pizza-box tornado. (Note to self, an "anti-New Years gathering" is STILL a party...)

I'm tired. I'm hoping to restore a modicum of order to the space and then maybe crash for a couple of hours before tonight's hot date. I hope it's great. I'm supposed to be making the plans, but I'm at a bit of a loss for ideas... I mean, is dinner and a movie TOO cliche to even think about attempting?
Seriously, romantic planning is not my forte. I just want to buy flowers and drink smoothies.

Maybe I could cook dinner and make romantic smoothies?
Smoothies made of flowers?
I need a manual.

Dudes?
WHERE IS MY MANUAL!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

a. dorable.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

she beat me too it.
literally.
exactly what i was going to type.
EXACTLY.
:|

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home