Friday, August 06, 2004

Am I alive? Why, yes. Thanks for asking.

So I'm a conflict magnet apparently... when asked why earlier today, I explained that it was because I can't easily hide behind telephone poles.

Hey, it's as good an answer as any. I can't seem to go a week without getting in some sort of trouble from my supervisor. Basically I've just got to stick this out and try to stay out of trouble until the end of this job, which is coming up fast.

I'll be home in two weeks and two days. Somebody better be planning to buy me a pack of Smarties or something to celebrate my arrival.

I wish storyteller was still a viable profession. I'd take it.

I don't want to work tomorrow.

This is such a ridiculously random post.

Apologies in advance... I'll do better next time...





1 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Smarties, eh...? Are the your favourite. You rock Meg. That two weeks and two days with be darn long.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home