Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Oi. Oi. Oi.

Standard apologies for the lack of posting. Internet was down. Fought with it. Lost. Suffered withdrawal...

Freakin' technology.

So apparently I got linked on the third space site. What fun. Any folk who occupy the Peterborough area should check them out. I'm telling you, they rock harder than a cradle full of quintuplets...

All that being said, things are going good out here. Walked up a cliff yesterday and then attempted to jump off it... repelling is so horribly unnatural. In addition to that classes have started, I wrote my first paper this past weekend and I start my placement tomorrow afternoon. Two days a week I'll be working in a skatepark in North Van. I can't skate. But hey, I'll trust that God had something to do with my placement and take it from there.

I'm pretty stoked. And I am definitely going to pick up a 'can't skate' t-shirt.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home