Monday, August 30, 2004

So I'm becoming nocturnal.

I've been home for a week and have developed a habit of staying up all night and sleeping more or less all day. I got home at three last night and got up at three thirty this afternoon. Oddly enough this schedule is fine for me. It's the one I slip into when my life is not governed by school or work. It just seems so messed up.

Aside from the sleep schedule, over the past week I've felt pretty convicted over some stuff. I fought so hard with my sister the night before last... when she was leaving the next morning. I was just angry enough not to care. So now I'm left with a nagging sort of guilt even though she's not mad at me (and I'm not mad at her) anymore.

Stuff like that makes me see some of the worst parts of myself and I hate it. I really hate it.

I also went to church yesterday. It was one of those times that you think that the dude preaching somehow knows what you're thinking and is talking right to you. I think I squirmed in my seat for about half the service.

These things will work themselves out in me I hope.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home