Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Back in the Patch.

Despite a turbulent flight and an insane urge to throttle the two people sitting next to me, I made it home safe and sound. I think I'm growing to dislike flying. Air Canada shoves six people where four people would normally fit... and then wonder why people get air rage. Bah, I think that so long as I wish to travel into faraway places such as British Columbia, flying will be a necessary evil for me.

It's wierd being home. Different anyway. The house seems a little different for some reason. Over the course of the summer I have also grown more or less accustomed to being without parents. I missed them for sure, but I have to relearn the skill of letting them know my whereabouts at all times. Sigh, growing pains.

I've got two weeks in the 'borough before I get on a plane back to my new stomping grounds. This feeling of being unprepared still sits in my stomache. I'll do a proper post on it later I think. In the meantime, if you pray, pray for me. If you don't, buy me a coffee.

If you're into doing both, I won't protest. ;)


1 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

I am TOTALLY into doing both. My monday and tuesday are mostly free. PHONE ME!!!!!

So, I get to see you once then miss you for 8 more months, that's life I guess.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home