Saturday, September 04, 2004

I've started this post about four times over the past week.

Seriously, it's not like I haven't had any thoughts and feelings to share with the world. It's just that they're all sort of mopey. The boys are leaving for university this weekend and I'm kinda bummed to see them go. I said some goodbyes last night and have more to come in the next few days. In the meantime, I guess I'm busting out the suitcase and starting, once again, to pack.

I start Lifeteams a week from tomorrow. I'm feeling better in that I have my second prayer partner, Daniel. He's commited to supporting me in prayer, and that is exciting. I'm figuring out last minute details like who's picking me up from the airport (looks like Kiel Landrigan won the draw there). I'm looking forward to seeing my west coast fam again, and this feeling is mixed with the inevitable sadness of leaving my fam here. I think I'm growing accustomed to this feeling.

To all those beginning new things this fall; sincere blessings in your endeavours.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home