Saturday, September 11, 2004

.west

So I flew into Abbotsford yesterday morning and spent most of the day trying to sleep off the jet lag. It's great to see Sara and her fam again. They all seemed pretty excited.

Kiel picked me up at the airport and we followed it up with the promised lunch. What a nice guy. The lesson here is that he should skip school everyday.

Lifeteams starts tomorrow (!) afternoon. What craziness. There is a butterfly convention going on in my stomache.

We'll see how the ever anticipated first day goes. I've just looked forward to this for so long, I sincerely wonder how it's all going to go down. I still feel unprepared, but I don't really know how I could expel that feeling... maybe break in my hiking boots...

In the meantime, I guess I'm just going to rest up so that I can be operating at a hundred percent tomorrow. Eating good food (fresh fish is awesome) and sleeping good sleep. I should definitely spend some time with God today too, talking over stuff.

Tomorrow's a big day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home